- Your artwork featured on the CVA website member gallery.
- Discounted application fees to various CVA hosted exhibits and competitions including-
- Monthly Featured Artist Exhibits at the Clayton Center.
- “Paint the Town” or “Capture the Town” Art Competition and Exhibition (May).
- Free participation in the annual CVA All Member Show at the Clayton Center (September).
- Availability to attend Clayton Farmers and Community Market (most Saturdays) as a vendor, utilizing CVA equipment and account.
- Networking through various CVA supported organizations and events including-
- Johnston County Arts Council Exhibitions – Frank Creech Art Gallery.
- Artmosphere Community Arts Center – Exhibits and events.
- Hocutt-Ellington Memorial Library – Library exhibitions.
- Various local restaurant artist exhibit opportunities.
- Access to member only information, including member roster to build your connections and facilitate collaboration.
- Ability to loan framing and mat cutting tools at no cost.
Student – $20
Full-time student in an educational institution, or home-schooled sufficient for school year credit, aged 16 or older.
Educator – $25
K-12, college or university teacher who is currently employed as a full-time educator at a public or private school. (Part-time art instructors should join as a ‘General’ member.)
General – $30 (1 year) or $50 (2 years)
General membership for an organization, business or individual who wants to join CVA and participate in member only activities and opportunities.
Supporter – $100
Enhanced membership for an organization, business or individual who want to join CVA (same as ‘General’) and contribute more to support the organization.
Patron – $250
Premier membership for an organization, business or individual who want to join CVA (same as ‘General’) and become a Patron of the organization. Patrons will be featured on our website and monthly exhibition flyers.
Membership dues are payable July 1 each year. The first renewal will be waived for members who join April thru June.